Stain Busters Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
Our top priority at Stain Busters is the safety and the well-being of our clients and our team members. Since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve followed the guidance of federal, state, and local authorities to curb the spread of the infection.
Stain Busters will continue to provide in-home service to our clients during this time.
We have provided our technicians and office staff with an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan along with necessary training to ensure that the proper safety measures and sanitation procedures are always being followed. Our process of cleaning, which includes the use of very hot water and detergent, helps to kill bacteria and sanitize all surfaces we clean.
The president of Stain Busters is in full support of our team making the best choices for their own health and the health of their families. We will only send technicians to your home if we are confident of their well-being and prevention preparedness.
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following precautions:
1. When our technician arrives, he will not shake hands or make physical contact with anyone in your home. We ask that you follow CDC recommendations and maintain 6 feet between yourself and our technician.
2. Our technicians will wear disposable gloves and shoe covers at all times while in your home. Gloves and Shoe Covers will be replaced after every appointment.
3. Our technician will wash their hands as needed. Each of our vans has a hand-washing station equipped with soap, hot and cold water. We will not need to use your sink or soap.
4. Tools used for cleaning are rinsed with water in excess of 200 degrees after every use.
5. All paperwork, including invoices and other materials, can be sent in a digital format via email if preferred. Please be sure to provide your technician with a valid email address.
Additional Sanitization Measures in our Office
Our entire staff will also be following CDC and OSHA recommended cleaning & sanitization protocols on all “High Touch” surfaces in our office building, including:
• Using a disinfectant on tables, desks, countertops, doorknobs, light switches, handles, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks twice a day.
• Using a disinfectant on our front counter after every time a client comes in to drop off or pick up a rug.
• AS OF TODAY, we will be offering curb side service for clients dropping off and picking up items to be cleaned. Simply honk your horn when you pull into our front parking lot and a team member will come out to assist you.
• We will be implementing additional cleaning protocols that may not be listed on this document as CDC and OSHA sources update their recommendations.
Fiber ProTector has a CDC recognized disinfectant as a carrying agent and a Nano-tech ingredient that creates a bacteriostatic environment on any treated surface.